How to Use Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer If I’m A New User?
Are you a new user of Adobe Acrobat PDF writer and looking for how to use its features and tools? Creating a PDF is not difficult at all. However, it may take few minutes to understand each and every function.
Let’s take a look at some of the basic usage of this software.
- Create a PDF
- Open the Acrobat DC software and click on Tools tab.
- Now, select Create PDF option and check the option available on the screen.
- Look at the options and choose the appropriate one such as if you have a word file then click Single File and if you want to convert a web page to PDF then click Web page, and so on.
- Now, the next page appears depending on the option you choose. If the option selected was Single file then the box will be simple. Simply, click on Select a file and locate the file on the system. Then, double-click on it. If it was a web page then paste the Url into the empty box.
- Select Create.
- Print a document to a PDF
- Open any document and press Ctrl + P on the keyboard.
- Choose Save as PDF in the Printer section.
- Make any changes if desire and hit the Apply button.
- Click OK to print the document.
- Converting Office files to PDF
- Open a Word, Excel, or PP presentation.
- Select Acrobat tab and then click Create PDF button.
- Click Covert to PDF and then select the location and enter the name of the file to Save it.
Get in touch with Adobe Support Phone Number to avail the instant assistance to rectify all the troubles of your software. We are active all the time to help you in every matter. Get personalized help for your issues within minutes. Feel free to connect with us at the time which suits you.